Hello Readers, there is an amazing opportunity for everyone to get Free Government Certification for taking Pledge For Yoga.
TAKE YOGA PLEDGE IN THREE EASY STEPS
- ENTER BASIC DETAILS
- READ AND TAKE PLEDGE
- GET CERTIFICATE OF COMMITMENT ON EMAIL
After taking Pledge, Certificate of Commitment in Yoga will be issued by Pragyan International University (A Statutory University recognized as per Sec 2(f) of UGC, Government of India)
Yoga For Benefits
Yoga, an ancient form of meditation and practice, has grown in popularity in today’s fast-paced world. Many people find yoga to be a welcome respite from their hectic lives. This is true whether you’re doing downward facing dog in your bedroom on a mat, in an ashram in India, or even in Times Square in New York City. Yoga has numerous mental and physical advantages. Some of these can be found on the kitchen table as well.
- Yoga increases your flexibility
- Yoga helps you to build strength
- Yoga improves your posture
- Yoga helps to keep your joints healthy
- Yoga is a powerful mindfulness practice
- Yoga reduces stress
- Yoga lowers blood pressure
- Yoga helps you to make healthier life choices.