TIP & GSPC REPUBLIC DAY ONLINE QUIZ
The Indian Constitution, which came into force on this day in 1950, is commemorated on Republic Day, one of our country’s three national holidays, which is observed every year on January 26th. The Indian Constitution is the world’s longest and is recognized for its mammoth proportions.
Try this curated Republic Day Quiz, which introduces you to various aspects of India’s transformation into a Republic and honors the efforts made by the Constitution’s authors. It also includes information on Republic Day in 2021, which will aid in answering inquiries about this topic in the current affairs section.
This quiz will help one in their preparation for competitive exams like RRB, NABARD, SSC CGL, IB ACO, SSC MTS, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, etc.
Important Facts About Republic Day Quiz
Let’s read some interesting facts about ‘Indian Republic Day’ now that you’ve completed the Republic Day Quiz.
- Three years after our independence, on January 26, 1950, we celebrated our first Republic Day.
- The Indian Constitution took two years and eleven months to write.
- On January 26, 2021, India will commemorate its 73rd Republic Day.
- The first person to take the oath of the presidency was Dr. Rajendra Prasad. He was also India’s first president.
- On January 26th, 1950, the Oath was administered at Dubar Hall of Government House.
- In 1955, the inaugural R-Day parade was staged on Rajpath.
- At the Republic Day Parade, a Christian hymn called Abide With Me is played. It is said to be a favorite of Mahatma Gandhi’s.