Hello Technocrats/Techies, if you are currently looking for a job/internship, then you are at the right place. Our platform gives the latest updates about the latest job availabilities/internship opportunities. Currently, PayPal began hiring 4 years of experience Candidates for new job vacancies. Find current job openings, walk-in interviews at PayPal, Apply for a new job online, and kickstart your career at PayPal.
PayPal is looking for IT professionals and Software Developers for Software Engineer roles across India. They are hiring experienced job seekers that can be a good asset to the organization and that will helps to uplift the organization.
PayPal is hiring for the specific role/job position of Software Engineer across India for Recent Graduates/engineers/ or 4 years experienced candidates. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for PayPal Job Openings.
PayPal is currently Hiring for A PAN India Opportunity for Software Engineer and providing best opportunity to work directly on company payroll.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, etc. for PAyPal Jobs 2021 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for PayPal Jobs 2021, PayPal Recruitment 2021, PayPal jobs openings 2021, PayPal Careers, PAyPal Off-Campus Openings 2021, PayPal careers Openings, PayPal jobs for freshers are given below.
About PayPal Company
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is dedicated to democratising financial services and empowering people and businesses to participate in and succeed in the global economy, fueled by a core belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity. Our open digital payments infrastructure empowers PayPal’s 392 million active account holders to interact and transact in new and powerful ways, whether online, on a mobile device, through an app, or in person. PayPal delivers better ways to manage and move money through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, and gives choice and freedom when sending payments, paying, or receiving payments.
The PayPal platform, which includes Braintree, Venmo, and Xoom, is available in more than 200 markets across the world and allows customers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw payments in 56 currencies, and retain balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
How To Apply?
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will permit you to follow the advancement of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for the creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Summary of the Job Description:
Informatica is PayPal’s fundamental ETL platform, and it supports a variety of key business tasks, some of which are performed in near real time. As an ETL Administrator, you should be able to design, construct, and deploy end-to-end Informatica systems, including installation, upgrades, maintenance, and administration, with the majority of these tasks being automated. If the necessity arises, you should be able to quickly learn and adapt to work on any of the custom created data platform technologies in addition to Informatica.
Software Engineer Job Description:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Education Required||Any Engineer Graduates|
|Experience Required||4 Years of Relevant Job Skills & Experience|
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Required
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills
- In depth knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle, Teradata; Informatica Cloud and BigQuery are a plus
- Working knowledge of Informatica and System Administration in a HA Production environment
- Experience working in Linux environments is a must
- Expertise in Python and Linux Shell Scripting; Working knowledge in Java
- Work experience in Google Cloud Platform and Hadoop systems are added advantage
- Knowledgeable in Automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet
- Exposure to Airflow, Control-M and UC4 scheduling tools
- Working knowledge of the PDLC cycle, preferably in a Payments company or near real time data platform systems
Roles & Responsibilities/Job Duties of Software Engineer
- Support day-to-day RTB duties of Informatica and ETL platforms in multi-node HA grids and work on ETL projects such as designing data movement pipelines, migration, upgradation, and patching.
- Wherever there are opportunities, identify and automate tasks.
- Should troubleshoot and fix any platform issues independently and proactively.
- Ability to efficiently engage with numerous cross functional teams such as Systems, Storage, Network, Database Admins, and Operations on a daily basis Interact with internal customers and aid them with their requirements in a timely manner
- Document and disseminate best practises and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Wherever possible, governance on platform standards should be embraced and enforced.
- Should be willing to learn new technology and adapt to them.