Hello Peers, this post is to inform you about the Online Quiz Competition on topic “Doping & Health Education”. This e-Quiz Competition is totally free of cost✅✅✅. And after successful submission of this test, your chance to get free certificate if you will pass this test.
About this Online Quiz Competition with Certificate-
Department of Physical Education & Sports, VVM’s Shree Damodar College of Commerce and Economics organized a National Level Online Quiz Competition 2021 on the subject “Doping And Health Education” to raise awareness about the pros and cons of doping, Why Doping is illegal in India? Why Doping is Banned in India? This Online Quiz Competition also organized to raise awareness about the necessity of Physical Health and Sports Education in our life.
|Quiz Name||Doping & Health Education|
|Level||National Level Online Quiz Competition 2021|
|Start Date||10 am on 12th July|
|Last Apply Date||14th July 2021,till 12 pm.|
|Certificate||Yes E-Certificate if you will score 50% and above|
This Online Quiz Competition questions will be based on Doping and Health Education, Physical Health Education consists of 20 MCQs Questions, and if you score 50% and above, then only you will get E-certificate.
What is Doping?
The use of prohibited drugs in competitive sports is referred to as “doping.” Another name for medicines used by athletes to increase their sports performance is performance enhancing drugs (PEDs).
Doping refers to athletes who use illicit drugs to improve their performance. The term “doping classes” refers to the five different types of banned substances. Stimulants and hormones are the most prevalent.
Benefits of Doping-
Athletes will seek one or more of the following benefits of doping, depending on the sport they are participating in and the physical attributes required: recovering from an injury, increasing body recovery capacity after training, increasing muscle mass and strength, decreasing fat tissues.
It also helps-
- Improve endurance.
- Reduce fatigue.
- Suppress appetite.
- Increase alertness and aggressiveness.
Why Doping is Banned in India?
The health hazards of performance-enhancing drugs, athletes’ equality of opportunity, and the public’s perception of drug-free sport are the major reasons for the prohibition. Using performance-enhancing substances, according to anti-doping authorities, is against the “spirit of sport.”
About Health Education-
Health education is a field that focuses on informing people about their health. Environmental health, physical health, social health, emotional health, intellectual health, spiritual health, and sexual and reproductive health education are all areas of this profession.
Principles Of Health Education-
- Interest: It is a psychological concept that individuals will not listen to items that are not of interest to them.
- Participation: It should encourage people to actively collaborate with health professionals and others to discover their own health issues. Clients should be allowed to go through the steps of issue identification, planning, execution, and assessment with the help of health educators.
- From the Known to the Unknown: Begin where the people are and with what they know, then go to new information.
- Re-enforcement: It is highly beneficial to repeat information at intervals and receive feedback in order to fully comprehend all health facts and levels of knowledge.
- Motivation: Everyone learns in a different way. Find out how to boost or arouse the drive to study, which is referred to as motivation.
Importance of Health Education-
The value of health education has an influence on many aspects of community wellness, including:
- Awareness and prevention of chronic diseases
- Women’s and children’s health
- Tobacco usage and drug abuse are two of the most common problems in the United States.
- Preventing injuries and violence
- Mental and emotional well-being
- Obesity prevention, nutrition, and exercise
Hopefully, this post will assist you in better understanding the National Level Online Quiz Competition 2021 on Doping And Health Education procedure. This will assist you in gaining excellent understanding and clarifying your Health and Doping, used by athletes key ideas. If you found this post useful, please share it with your friends and on social media so that they may benefit from this Online Quiz Competition 2021 as well. For more information on Internships, Job Opportunities, and Online Quiz Competitions, keep an eye on this blog, LetsCode1.