Hello People, there is good news for you. As we know that today is the International Day Of Yoga, for celebrating this, Govt. Of India has launched an International Yoga Day Pledge with free pledges or government certificates or Ministry of Ayush yoga certificates for everyone in order to create awareness among people about the benefits of yoga in our daily life.
Nowadays, Yoga is a principle that has gained popularity over the years and continues to do so; in fact, it has become a revolutionary in setting new standards for the maintenance of both physical and mental health. Every aspect of your flexibility, strength, balance, and overall well-being can be improved through the practice of yoga.
The Yoga Portal is an online resource that encourages people to embrace, practice, and ultimately take pleasure in yoga on a daily basis. It is the ideal starting point for conducting a search for the most helpful yoga resources, as well as the most recent events at which one can participate in yoga as a participant.
Instructions for Yoga Teachers in accordance with COVID 19
- The goal of yoga is to achieve a state of harmony in which the mind and body are in accordance with one another. Yoga is a practice that is founded on an exceedingly subtle scientific principle.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle requires both skill and knowledge.
- The practice of yoga can bring about a state of perfect harmony between the mind and the body, as well as between man and nature, as well as between individual awareness and universal consciousness.
- Through the practice of yoga, one can improve their psychological and physiological health, achieve emotional peace, and learn to better manage the effects of daily stress.
- In health disorders in which stress is thought to have a role, yoga can also be beneficial.
- There are many different yogic activities that are known to assist modulate the physiological response to stressors. Some of these practices include yoga asanas, pranayama, dhyana (meditation), cleansing and relaxation routines, and others.
National Clinical Management Protocol for the management of COVID-19, based on Ayurveda and Yoga
- The COVID-19 epidemic has caused a global health crisis and posed a level of public health emergency that has never been seen before.
- Every day, more people are becoming infected with the disease and passing away as a result of it in every region of the world. This predicament has become considerably more serious as a result of the potential for calamitous outcomes brought about by a variety of social and economic forces.
- The development of an effective management strategy to combat this infection is still in its early stages, and efforts are currently being undertaken to combine conventional treatments with contemporary medical practices.
International yoga day pledge 2022 theme
“Yoga for Humanity” is the theme for International Yoga Day 2022. The day, observed on June 21, focuses on the importance of yoga in our lives. A number of events are organized around the world to mark the day.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate