Hello Technocrats/Techies/Tech Enthusiasts, there is a great opportunity for everyone who is currently looking for employment or jobs/off-campus placement, or who is open to jobs. Currently, IBM is started hiring 2018/2019/2020/2021 Batches for the position of Associate System Engineer. The biggest opportunity is to become employed and to join a good organization such as IBM, a service-based company.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 – IBM scheduled to hire engineers/students/professionals of batch 2018/2019/2020/2021 across India for the role of Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech/MCA graduates.
Other details like- Eligibility Criteria/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, Selection Process/Hiring Process, etc. for Paytm Jobs 2021 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for IBM Jobs 2021, IBM Recruitment 2021, IBM jobs openings 2021, IBM Careers, IBM Off-Campus Openings 2021, IBM careers Openings, IBM jobs for freshers are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Systems Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary||up to Rs 4.2 LPA|
Work at IBM is more than just a job; it’s a calling: to build. To create. To program. To seek advice. To sell by thinking like a client. To establish marketplaces. To create something new. to work together Not only to get better at anything but to try something you never believed were possible. Are you ready to take the lead in this new technological era and solve some of the world’s most difficult problems? Let’s chat if that’s the case.
IBM is a digital, cognitive & cloud company changing the way the world works. We harness a culture of creative, innovative thinkers; people who are curious about how technology can transform a business and impact the world.
Our consultants engaging with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We’re made up of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future.
Developers at IBM are the fortitude of our strategic leads to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that exactly make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye, and the world remains secure and protected because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is crucial to the success of IBM and our clients globally. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, methods, and strategies and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Graduation/Post Graduation of Degree Courses such as B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME with 60% or 6.0 CGPA marks.
- Eligible Branches such as Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation are eligible for this IBM recruitment drive.
- Candidates must be from 2018/2019/2020/2021 Batches are eligible for this IBM off-campus drive.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, defining, and scoping technical requirements into solution architecture, as well as the capacity to construct an autonomous project.
- Selected Candidates will design, develop, and/or re-engineer application components across different platforms, as well as integrate software packages, programmes, and reusable objects.
- Ability to assist Technical Consultants and Leads in the development of solutions as well as technical mentoring and assistance.
IBM is looking for a candidate with lateral thinking skills/mindset and ready to grow and learn always. IBM is looking for passionate learners and expertise in their domains, curious to learn about new/trending/emerging/future technologies. IBM Services is for you if you consider yourself as someone who never stops learning, who feels no challenge is too large to tackle, and who wants to pursue a tailored career with IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
What is the work life/work culture at IBM?
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
Why IBM? Why should you join here?
Take your next step forward. Explore your career opportunities while actively learning and applying emerging technologies, bridging the gap between your education and applying your skills to client challenges
Make an impact sooner. You’ll get on-the-job learning working with teams interacting directly with client projects and doing work that matters
Your network is everything. We’ll create strong connections with peers, managers and mentors to provide diverse project exposure, career coaching and feedback for development and growth
How to Apply For this Off-Campus Recruitment Drive?
At the bottom of this page, you will find the Apply link Button, just go through it and apply ASAP.