Hello Everyone, this post is to inform you about an online quiz competition with certificates. This is a free-of-cost✅✅✅ Online Quiz Competition 2021 for everyone, anyone can participate in this quiz test. Great Opportunity for everyone.
About this Quiz Competition
KARGIL VIJAY DIWAS QUIZ, an online quiz competition in the view of celebrating Kargil Diwas and raise awareness amongst people about the Kargil Vijay Diwas. In this e-quiz, you will get 20 MCQ questions and after passing this online test, you will get your verified certificate for free.
About Kargil Diwas/ Kargil War
Kargil Vijaya Diwas is celebrated every year on July 26th India. India succeeded in taking over the outposts on this date in 1999. The war at Kargil lasted more than 60 days and ended with the snow melting off the Pakistani army on 26 July 1999, and took command of India’s high outposts, betraying both nations’ bilateral understanding that the post was unattended during the winter.
The Pakistani army refused to participate in the war and claimed that this was due to independent Kashmiri rebel forces, although the documentary records of casualties and subsequent statements by Pakistan’s Prime Minister and Head of Armed Forces demonstrated the commitment of paramilitary Pakistani forces, under General Ashraf Rashid. The Kargil war led to deaths on both parties and ended when India regained control of the post and expelled the Pakistani army from the area.
“Kargil Vijay Diwas symbolizes the proud, courageous, and enduring leadership of India. I bow down to the soldiers who driven the enemy out of the inaccessible Kargil hills with their uncompromising courage, waving the tricolor. The country is proud of India’s heroes, who are engaged in motherland protection, “Shah was tweeting (translated from Hindi)
The nation commemorates Kargil Vijay Diwas’ anniversary.
Pakistan was defeated by the Indian Armed Forces.
India started the Vijay operation, which was occupied by Pakistani soldiers and infiltrators on the Indian side of the locomotive, to clear up the posts in the Kargil area.
Between May and July 1999, the armies of nuclear-armed countries fought the war.
Through the Indian Air Force (IAF), the Indian Army returned from the Pakistan army the Kargil glaciation heights in the Ladakh area.
A little over two months later the Kargil war, which ended on 26 July 1999, resulted in 527 dead on the side of India.
Some facts concerning the Kargil War are as follows:
- In Kargil district India and Pakistan fought the Kargil war at minus 10 degrees Celsius from May until July 1999.
- The conflict started following Indian forces detected infiltrations into Indian territory by Pakistani troops and terrorists. During the beginning of the war, Pakistani sides had a strategic advantage, because they stood in key places and could burn Indian forces.
- Based on information from local shepherds, the Indian Army was in a position to determine the incursion points of Vijay Operation.
- On 26 May IAF started its air operations in support of the military under Operation Safed Sagar. In the “fortified enemy positions” on their side of the Kargil War, Indians MiG-21, MIG-27, and Mirage-2000 fighters fired rockets and missiles from their side
- During the Kargil war, the IAF also wanted to pass the LoC, but the government refused this request.
- Pakistan shot down two Indian jets while the operation crashed another Indian fighter jet.
- Operation Talwar was launched by the Indian Navy to block the supply of oil and fuel in Pakistani ports, particularly in Karachi, during the Kargil War.
- The western and eastern Fleets of the Indian Navy were patroling the Arab Sea and threatening to cut the trade routes of Pakistan.
- Pakistan has asked the United States to intervene but then President Bill Clinton has rejected his request and has said Islamabad must retreat from the LoC.
Who can Apply for this Quiz Test?
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their Programming Skills, who are interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills, who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Cyber Security Experts etc.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Cyber Security, who wants cyber security jobs, cyber security analyst., cyber security engineer, cyber security insurance, cyber security consultant, cyber security specialist, etc.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures.
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Any Interested candidates can apply for this Online Quiz.
Great opportunity to explore your knowledge in this Online Quiz Competition 2021 on NCC Free Certificate . Apply Link is given below.