Hello Techies/Technocrats/Tech Enthusiasts, this post is to inform you about the Biggest Online Quiz Competition 2021, on the eSafety-Intellect: A Cyber Security Awareness. Great opportunity to enhance your technical skills, advanced your knowledge, showcase your technical skill and test your mind on one of the emerging technology and trending technology nowadays, Cyber Security, huge in-demand skill, and preferred by most of the companies.
About this Cyber Security Awareness Quiz Competition
This Biggest Online Quiz Competition, on eSafety-Intellect: A Cyber Security Awareness is organized by Department of Computer Science, VVM’s Shree Damodar College of Commerce & Economics, Margao – Goa. This Quiz Competition is organized in the view of creating awareness amongst people to protect themselves from various Cyber Crime.
|Quiz Name||eSafety-Intellect: A Cyber Security Awareness Quiz|
|Organizer||Department of Computer Science|
VVM’s Shree Damodar College of Commerce & Economics
Margao – Goa
|Certificate||Yes, if you score 50% and above|
Nowadays, With the rise of Internet medium, social or cyber or internet crime also increasing day by day. Internet is growing in popular worldwide and it is needed to concern about the security of our personal information/ personal details and important details like our email id, passwords, personal photos, etc. and we need to protect our important details from Attackers or Hackers, as attackers are found all over the world.
The word “cyber security” refers to the expression “protecting the system on the internet.” This is the quiz for you if you want to see how aware and updates, you are of the internet world. Its very important to keep your eye on the updated and latest technical news, cyber crime news, etc.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The Quiz/Test consists of 20 questions and all questions are compulsory to do.
- The Quiz consists of total of 100 marks and each question carries 5 marks.
- There is no negative marking for an incorrect one.
- And you will earn your e-certificate if you score 50% and above.
Who can Apply for this Quiz Test?
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their Programming Skills, who are interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills, who wants to become a Software Engineer, SDE, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Cyber Security Experts etc.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Cyber Security, who wants cyber security jobs, cyber security analyst., cyber security engineer, cyber security insurance, cyber security consultant, cyber security specialist, etc.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning data structures.
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree.
Any Interested candidates can apply for this Cyber Security Quiz.
About Cyber Security
Cyber security is the use of technology, processes, and policies to prevent cyber assaults on systems, networks, programmes, devices, and data. Its goal is to limit the risk of cyber assaults and secure systems, networks, and technology from unauthorised use.
Several high-profile cyber attacks have resulted in the exposure of sensitive data in recent years. The 2017 Equifax data breach, for example, exposed the personal information of around 143 million people, including birth dates, addresses, and Social Security numbers. Marriott International revealed in 2018 that hackers gained access to its servers and stole the personal information of nearly 500 million clients. The inability to develop, test, and retest technical measures such as encryption, authentication, and firewalls facilitated the cyber security threat in both cases.
Cyber attackers can, among other potentially harmful actions, use sensitive data of an individual or company to steal information or to access its financial accounts, which is why cyber security professionals are vital for the protection of private data.
Types of Cyber Security
- Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Cyberspace Security
Cyber Security is on of the emerging technology, every individuals need to know about this and should aware of the cyber security crimes. Cyber Security jobs are in-demand jobs and the cyber security salary is also high or cyber security experts are getting higher salary in market. Choosing a career as a Cyber Security career path is a best career option for every Computer Science Students.
Great opportunity to explore your knowledge in this Online Quiz Competition 2021 on Cyber Security Awareness. Apply Link is given below.