Are you looking for a FIT India Certificate? Do you want to be a part of FIT India, freedom fitness? If Yes, then you are at the right post.
Today we come along with an opportunity to get you a free FIT India Certificate, which you can download easily.
The Indian Government, PM Modi officially launched Fit India Freedom Run 3.0 to promote fitness and create awareness among our society to make FIT India.
About Fit India Freedom Run 3.0
Fit India Freedom Run 3.0 was officially launched at the Major Dhyanchand National Stadium in New Delhi. This was done to honor Gandhi Jayanti.
The Union Ministers of Law and Justice, Shri Kiren Rijiju and Shri Anurag Singh Thakur announced the third Fit India Plog Run. This is one of the largest national events started by the Government of India at the height of the Covid-19 epidemic in 2020.
Fit India Freedom Run was created in 2020 when social distance became the “new normal” for everyone in the country.
Objectives Of Fit India Freedom Run
The goal was to keep the important need for fitness alive while everyone else followed the new rules for social distance. The goal of the campaign is to get people to exercise and help us all get rid of things like obesity, laziness, stress, anxiety, diseases, etc.
The Fit India Freedom Run is just one more thing that is being done to strengthen the Fit India Movement and get people to make fitness a part of their everyday lives.
Agenda of Fit India Freedom Run 3.0
During the campaign period, people can run where they want, at their own pace, and at a time that works for them. The idea behind this run is that you can do it anywhere and at any time.
So far, the campaign has been held twice, in 2020 and 2021. It has received a lot of support from the government, private organizations, and people from all walks of life and demographic groups, making it a true “people’s campaign.”
Under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) initiative, Fit India Mission has decided to hold the 3rd edition of the Fit India Freedom Run from October 2nd to October 31st, 2022.
The event is called Fit India Freedom Run 3.0. On the big day of India’s 75th Independence Year, “Azadi ke 75 saal, fitness rahe bemisaal,” citizens will be asked to get 30 minutes of physical fitness in any way they can. They will also be encouraged to make a promise to stay fit.
The campaign will start with a Plog Run on October 2, 2022, to honor Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday. Running events will continue for the rest of the campaign, which ends on October 31, 2022.
Fit India Plog Run is always on the Fit India Mission agenda since it was the first event put on by Fit India Mission, on the 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth, on October 2, 2019.
Let’s take part in RUN, which is important to us and to the world around us.
Key Points To be Remember:
- Choose a route and time that works for you and go for a run.
- Split your runs up.
- Run your own race at the speed you want.
- You can keep track of your miles by hand or with a GPS watch or app.
- Create an event on the Fit India Portal as an individual or an organizer, depending on your qualifications, for any number of days between October 2nd and October 31st.
- Can run any amount of kilometers (take a selfie or a photo and upload it while creating an event)
Promote Fit India Freedom Run 3.0 on your social media channels by using #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav & #Run4India
Perks & Benefits
- Free Sports Certificate
- Free FIT India Certificate
FIT India Registration 2022
- Registration can be done through the Fit India official website.
- Those who have undertaken their own run can Register as individuals, submit their information and download the certificate for Free.
Read Also Articles:
- Cybersecurity Free Certification
- NSS Free Certification
- Data Science Free Certification
- Artificial Intelligence Free Certification
- Human Resource Management Free Certification
- Finance Free Certification
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate