Hello Technocrats/Techies, if you are currently looking for a job/internship, then you are at the right place. Our platform gives the latest updates about the latest job availabilities/internship opportunities. Currently, Deloitte began hiring 4 years of experience Candidates for new job vacancies. Find current job openings, walk-in interviews at Deloitte, Apply for a new job online, and kickstart your career at Deloitte.
Deloitte is looking for IT professionals and Software Developers for Software Engineer roles across India. They are hiring experienced job seekers that can be a good asset to the organization and that will helps to uplift the organization.
Deloitte is hiring for the specific role/job position of Consulting – Analyst (Strategy) across India for Recent Graduates/engineers/ or 4 years experienced candidates. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Deloitte Job Openings.
Deloitte is currently Hiring for A PAN India Opportunity for Consulting - Analyst (Strategy) and providing best opportunity to work directly on company payroll.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, etc. for Deloitte Jobs 2021 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for Deloitte Jobs 2021, Deloitte Recruitment 2021, Deloitte jobs openings 2021, Deloitte Careers, Deloitte Off-Campus Openings 2021, Deloitte careers Openings, Deloitte jobs for freshers are given below.
About Team Deloitte
Our experts provide intelligent ideas and data-driven strategies to assist our clients in addressing some of their most difficult business challenges. You’ll collaborate with and learn from cross-functional teams led by leaders and peers with a wide range of backgrounds, education, and experience. We are a varied and competent workforce that fosters a collaborative environment and adds value through strategic and operational improvements. We help our clients improve their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability by addressing their strategic, operational, financial management, supply management, innovation, and growth concerns. Join us and play a crucial part in developing our clients’ future roadmaps.
Job Description Summary
Deloitte Consulting is looking for outstanding Strategy Analysts who are nimble, results-oriented and have a natural enthusiasm for solving issues. If you’re a creative thinker who enjoys delving into how strategy, business processes, and technology may help shape the future of our customers’ businesses, you might be a good fit for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Strategy Analyst, you’ll work in a fast-paced atmosphere where you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of experiences from different industries, disciplines, and locations while honing your business abilities.
- You’ll collaborate with industry-leading clients to help them make strategic decisions and implement improvements to their organizations’ productivity, performance, and long-term profitability.
- You’ll also help customers determine the requirements for their projects and programs by developing, assessing, and monitoring requirements in order to meet their demands.
- While the precise job deliverables will vary depending on the objectives of our clients, our Strategy Analysts have the broad competencies required to work on a wide range of business activities.
- You’ll be able to put your analytical and critical thinking abilities to the test while solving complicated challenges and communicating your results. You will work both individually and as part of a team.
- You’re at ease with ambiguity and forging your own path as a Strategy Analyst. You’re driven to take charge and make a difference, no matter how big or small the issue. To drive strategic transformation and offer solutions to clients, you use a “business first lens” across functional and industry subjects.
- You will be successful if you can demonstrate a wide range of skills and be positioned as a “top athlete” capable of taking on a variety of business, technological, and organisational challenges. Innovating and refining processes and experiences; integrating technologies, new services, and data-driven developments; and structuring lifecycle activities are just a few examples.
- Discovering economies to improve organisational performance; and designing new operating models This person will work with some of the world’s largest and most inventive companies to solve their most complicated and pressing business problems.
Qualifications Required/Education Required/Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree completed by Fall 2021 in these related areas of study:
- Business (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Org Behavior)
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Liberal Arts (e.g., Psychology, Industrial and Labor Relations)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Ability to travel up to 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Recruiting Tips & Tricks
We want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte, from creating a standout résumé to putting your best foot forward in the interview. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe there is always room to learn, from entry-level staff to senior leaders. We provide opportunities for people to learn new skills, take on leadership roles, and connect and grow through mentorship. Our personnel has a variety of opportunities to improve throughout their careers, from on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes.