Hello Technocrats/Techies, if you are currently open for a job/internship, then you are at the right place. Our platform gives the latest updates about the latest job openings/internship opportunities. Currently, Citibank started hiring Freshers Batch 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 for new job vacancies. Find current job openings, walk-in interviews at Citibank, Apply for a new job online, and kickstart your career at Citibank.
Citibank is looking for IT professionals and Software Developers for Application Developer roles across India. They are hiring freshers and experienced job seekers that can be a good asset to the organization and that will helps to uplift the organization.
Citibank is hiring for the specific role/job position of Apps Dev Programmer Analyst 2 across India for Recent Graduates/engineers/ or final year students of Batch 2022. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Citibank Job Openings.
Citibank is currently Hiring for A PAN India Opportunity for Application Dev Programmer Analyst 2 and providing best opportunity to work directly on company payroll.
Citibank is responsible for providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Citibank values their clients when promise to look out for their financial future and when they challenge each other to be the best version of themselves every day. We also admire our promises to our people –you will grow both professionally and personally in your knowledge, skills, and abilities, and you will progress in your career and in your personal goals. It provides a challenging working environment where every employee will be able to showcase their skills among several employees. Citibank provides the best services to its customers.
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate-level position who is responsible for cooperation in the establishment and implementation of new or updated/latest application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall purpose of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming ventures.
|Job Role||Application Developer Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience|
|Experience||0-2 Years Experience|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and define necessary system enhancements using knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, as well as knowledge of other technical areas.
- Issues are identified and analyzed, and recommendations are made and solutions implemented.
- Problem-solving skills require knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- The ability to analyze information, evaluate it, and make recommendations for solutions or improvements
- Write basic code for design specifications and perform testing and debugging.
- In situations not covered by procedures, assess the applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options.
- Develop an understanding of Citi’s information systems, procedures, and standards, as well as client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data centre operations, and PC-based applications.
- By ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct, and business practises, and escalating, managing, and reporting contingencies, appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behaviour, conduct, and business practises, and esc
Qualifications Required/Eligibility Criteria
- 0-2 years of experience in a related field
- Programming and debugging experience with commercial apps
- Working knowledge of industry standards and best practises
- For application development, comprehensive understanding of a certain business field is required. Working knowledge of programming languages is also required.
- Demonstrates clear and succinct written and vocal communication on a regular basis.
- Core Java, relational databases, XML, and JIRA are all required skills.
- It’s great to see Openlink ENDUR/FINDUR in action.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience