Hello Technocrats/Techies, if you are currently open for a job/internship, then you are at the right place. Our platform gives the latest updates about the latest job openings/internship opportunities. Currently, Cisco started hiring Freshers Batch 2022 for new job vacancies. Find current job openings, walk-in interviews at Cisco, Apply for a new job online, and kickstart your career as Cisco Career.
Cisco is hiring for the role/job position of Business Analyst (New Grad) -India UHR across India for Recent Graduates/engineers/ or final year students of Batch 2022. You have an outstanding opportunity where you actually get to use the latest technologies/latest gadgets/modern technology/future tech, that you build. Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Cisco Job Openings.
Cisco is currently Hiring for A PAN India Opportunity for Business Analyst (New Grad)and providing best opportunity to work directly on company payroll.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, etc. for Cisco Jobs 2021 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online application for CiscoJobs 2021, Cisco Recruitment 2021, Cisco jobs openings 2021, Cisco Careers, Cisco Off-Campus Openings 2021, Cisco jobs, cisco careers India, cisco India careers, Cisco careers Openings, Cisco jobs for freshers are given below.
Why Cisco?/Why To Join Cisco?
- Everyone at Cisco brings their own unique talents to the table in order to work as a team and make a contribution. We change the way people work, live, play and learn with our technology. But our competitive advantage comes from our people.
- Using these connections, we can improve the world around us. We connect everything – people, processes, data, and things.
- Throughout our company, we are constantly innovating, whether it’s introducing new networking technologies to the market or building Cisco Services that accelerate business results. A wide range of industries use our technology – from smart cities to your everyday devices.
- We do all of this while striving for a culture that benefits everyone.
Cisco is a great place to work which brings software, processes, and systems together in a digital-ready infrastructure that is simple, intelligent, automated, and highly secure. Simple – Cisco makes things simple. Our products and services are cloud-ready with flexible consumption models; Intelligent – We provide analytics to unlock the value of data.
Cisco Systems, an American technology company, operating worldwide, is best known for its computer networking products.
Products in this category are Cisco’s range of routers, switches, wireless systems, security systems, WAN acceleration hardware, energy, and building management systems, and media-aware network equipment. unified computing, unified fabric, data center switching, storage networking, and cloud computing services.
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Required
- Recent graduates or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date.
- Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent
- The requirement is for 2022 passout(ONLY)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making abilities
- Customer service quality and a strong focus on the customer
- Internal and external customers, as well as cross-functional teams, require effective cooperation abilities.
- In a global context, excellent communication skills, a “can do” attitude, proactive involvement, solution finding, and team player are required.
- Ability to prioritise work capacity and good time management skills
Desired Abilities Required
- Managing corporate procedures and policies, as well as delivering complicated business solutions
- Has a broad understanding of business (sales, finance, and so on), as well as Cisco products and IT tasks.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Data, process flows, and systems thinking are all familiar to me.
- Leadership and management skills that have been demonstrated
- Analytical thinking that combines technical and business considerations
- Short, medium and long-term business planning and decision-making are supported by your active participation.
- Industry practises and products are well-versed.
|Position||Business Analyst (New Grad) – India UHR|
|Job Type||New Graduates Full-time hiring/full-time employee|
|Batch||2022 (ONLY)/Freshers BAtch/Final Year Batch|
|AREA OF INTEREST||Business Strategy and Operations|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Depending on the Business Function/Team you would join, your responsibilities will include a combination of the following:
- Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
- Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
- Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
- Develops business procedure architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
- Be responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
- Innovating solutions to real business challenges
- Collaborating on multiple cross-functional projects
- Analyzing internal processes, data, and problems
- Identifying issues and areas for improvement
- Identifying new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
- Mapping internal processes