Hello Friends, Today I am going to share with you an amazing opportunity which you must not miss. Amazon recently launched jobs for multiple positions for 12th Pass, Graduate, and Post Graduate Students.
To know the eligibility criteria, qualifications, and skills requirements, stay here and keep reading about Amazon Jobs For Freshers.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India collaborate on complex business challenges to develop and innovate effective solutions that facilitate various Amazon businesses around the world, including Amazon websites, as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital services and products such as the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers, and the store. We are proud to have some of the best talent and strong leaders with proven track records working to make Amazon the most customer-centric company on the planet.
Amazon Multiple Job Recruitment
Amazon Started hiring Fresh Graduates, and 12th Pass Students for Multiple Positions such as Virtual Customer Service, Digital Devices & Alexa Support, and Recruitment Marathon Customer Service, for the PAN India location.
Salary & Benefits
- Rs 30,000 Per Month Salary For Everyone for every role
- Free Laptops To Everyone After selection
- The minimum qualification is 10+2.
- Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Outstanding communication abilities (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate with all customers correctly and clearly
- Excellent documentation skills Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present Ability to concentrate follow customers’ issues without distraction to resolution
- Work effectively in both a team and an independent setting.
- Knowledge of how to use a desktop computer system
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing abilities Demonstrates knowledge of the Internet, Amazon.com, and competitor websites
- Displays the ability to navigate websites successfully.
- Exhibits expert knowledge of email applications
- demonstrates an ability to learn through a variety of media
- Capability to successfully adapt to changes in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to maintain focus on customer issues in a fast-paced environment. Ability to empathize with and prioritize the needs of customers.
- Interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base are required.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation abilities Demonstrate ownership in resolving difficult customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Maintain consistent and dependable attendance, including adhering to the daily schedule as assigned.
- Work schedule flexibility is required; weekends, holidays, and special events may be required.
- Ability to work overtime as needed by the business – up to 60 hours per week, most often in the weeks preceding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally, including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Self-disciplined and action-oriented
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize work time in various departments quickly and effectively to meet business needs Ability to maintain composure in highly tense situations
- Qualified candidates will be at ease in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They will be problem solvers who are both creative and analytical, with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
Read Also Articles:
- Cybersecurity Free Certification
- NSS Free Certification
- Data Science Free Certification
- Artificial Intelligence Free Certification
- Human Resource Management Free Certification
- Finance Free Certification
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate