Hello Technocrats/Techies, This post is to inform you about one of the largest recruitment hiring processes from Accenture, a well-known service-based company. This post will assist you in finding the best work/career alternative in the best service-based company whether you are looking for a full-time job opportunity from any renowned organization or if you are a fresher or freshie.
Accenture Off-Campus 2021 Drive For Freshers (2021, 2020, and 2019 Batch) – Online Registration, Eligibility: Recently, Accenture is hiring 2021 Batch Freshers for Associate Software Engineer (ASE) position with job-relevant skills across India. Moreover, B.E, B.Tech Freshers are eligible for this Accenture Off-Campus 2021 Drive. . Eligible and Interested students can apply online for Accenture Job Openings.
Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills, communication skills, etc. for Accenture Jobs 2021 Openings is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online application for Accenture Jobs 2021, Accenture Recruitment 2021, Accenture jobs openings 2021, Accenture Careers, Accenture Off-Campus Openings 2021, Accenture careers Openings, Accenture jobs for freshers are given below.
Accenture is currently Hiring for A PAN India Opportunity for Associate Software Engineer (ASE) and providing best opportunity to work directly on company payroll.
About Accenture/Accenture Company Profile
Accenture Services Pvt Ltd was founded/created by Arthur Andersen in the early 1950s. The first project for the company was to look into the possibility of installing a computer at one of General Electric’s research centers. As a result of this initiative, General Electric is thought to have been the first firm in the United States to use a computer for marketing reasons.
Accenture is primarily a service-based company that assists its product-based clients in resolving crucial issues and providing optimal solutions. Accenture has a technology division that focuses on product development for Fortune 500 clients.
Accenture clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 companies from around the world. Accenture offers services and solutions to clients in more than 40 industries, organized into five areas.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram|
|Drive Date||Announced Later|
|Last Date||10 August 2021|
Learn how to develop, design, and maintain new technologies, digital technology/future technology/modern technology that improve the way our clients and the world operate by joining Accenture’s team. From analysis to implementation, they create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements in challenging and dynamic environments. Accenture provides the best services to their customers.
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams) – 2019,2020 & 2021 Passouts can apply for this job opening.
- No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree of education).
- Candidate should not have participated for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Roles & Responsibilities
A software engineer associate is primarily responsible for:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements.
- Understand the business drivers that will have an impact on performance and deliver software that meets or exceeds those expectations
- Develop automation solutions, new functionality, and new technologies and integrate them into existing systems; Participate in the development and implementation of new technologies;
- Responsible for incident resolution and customer support via voice interaction, email, chat, and remote assistance.
Basic Skills Required-
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues quickly and effectively
- Flexible and multi-skilled with the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent verbal and communication skills, are required.
- Produce code in a timely manner that meets quality standards, and participate in peer reviews
- Taking responsibility for the solution’s successful implementation.
- Provide support for infrastructure operations and/or oversee the delivery of IT production systems and services.
- Work in 24×7 shifts based on business requirements.
Preferred Skills Required
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Important Notes- Reading all instructions and requirements before applying for a job is important. All communications from the organization will be sent to the email address you have registered with the organization. Follow up with the next round of details once your CV/Resume has been shortlisted by checking your email box.